Attention OLH Family and Friends… Do you know someone looking for a full time position? Please let them know about this awesome opening!
Maintenance Position at Our Lady of Hope Regional Catholic School
- Successful work experience in minor repair work, carpentry, plumbing, electrical and painting
- Successful work experience implementing a comprehensive cleaning plan for the school building, grounds and sidewalks including but limited to sweeping, dusting, washing and waxing.
- Successful work experience maintaining campus.
- Ability to provide own transportation for job related responsibilities.
- Ability to honor and maintain confidentiality.
- On call availability for emergencies ( including possible evening and weekend work)
- Ability to work with machinery and equipment requiring extreme caution and frequent lifting ( ability to lift 50 pounds) and standing.
- Assures the campus is maintained in a clean and orderly manner – accomplishes this by mopping and vacuuming floors, cleaning bathrooms, washing windows, sweeping and mopping stairs, dusting railings, walls and doors.
- Assures that the campus is maintained in a clean and safe manner –
Snow removal, sweeping and picking up debris from sidewalks and school yard.
- Performs maintenance on campus – accomplishes this by doing repair work as needed.
- Accompanies all inspectors on their rounds and verifies contractor activity.
- Provides other general assistance as needed through setting up and breaking down tables and chairs, hauling and moving items as requested by staff.
- Assures the collection and disposal of trash.
- Maintains an inventory of maintenance supplies within budgetary guidelines.
- Prepares campus over the summer for upcoming school year.
Please send resume and three (3) references to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Ralph Citino at the 1248 Jackson Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148.